Business Seller Services
We provide the following business seller services for Central Florida businesses.
A well-trained and licensed Business Broker
- A market valuation of your business
- National & international exposure to prospective buyers without breaching the confidentiality that is required in an ongoing, vital business.
- Screening of potential buyers to insure only qualified buyers will be offered the opportunity to learn more about your business. All potential buyers must sign a standardized confidentiality/nondisclosure statement, and the seller will be informed of all potential buyers before information of a confidential nature is released. Screening potential buyers to make certain they are not merely competitors trying to learn your business secrets.
- A comprehensive Confidential Memorandum will be written highlighting as many possible answers to questions we feel a qualified potential buyer would need to know. This acts as a second screen for the buyer and limits the amount of time needed to question the seller
- Once a suitable candidate has been qualified, we will set up the initial meetings that will be conducted in a neutral and confidential setting between the buyer and seller in our presence
- Consultation on all offers presented to you, pointing out what we believe are the good and bad points, and any problems that we feel may lie ahead.
deals with all aspects of the transaction and has access to information and comparable sales of similar businesses. This information is not readily available. An informed Business Broker more than justifies the cost of his compensation and is aware of the stumbling blocks that can derail the transaction.
We stay with you through closing and beyond - Bateson business seller services will guide you to a successful transition of your business interests.
<< continue, column right >>